As an April Fools special we are ignoring our established format and sharing a couple interviews from my trip to Prez Con this spring. We have two interviews, one with designer Andrew Parks and one with Pete Fenlon the CEO of Mayfair Games.
A short blurb about the contest.
Andrew and I talk about
- His history in the gaming industry
- How to approach a publisher and get a game seriously considered
- Eurogamer or Amerigamer?
- Game events
Andrew Parks Games Mentioned
Scott Sigler Promo
Giles previews a game book!
- Gamer's Companion to Shakespeare
Wandering Geek Promo
Pete Fenlon and I talk about
- Mayfair supporting Pulp Gamer
- Mayfair's maximum discount policy
- Do we really need a new edition of Settlers?
- The Phalanx line
- Catan Dice Game
We will get back to our normal format, and future interviews will appear in episodes like other segments.